I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 15 August 2016

Chalk art




On Friday, after morning tea Rooms 7&8 did chalk art outside on the school court. We have been planning the chalk art for 3 weeks and we finally did it. Before we started we had to plan our olympic sport that we wanted to do. It was pretty difficult to get the right angle but we all had to be separated so each other’s work wouldn’t go over each other’s work. Lastly our teacher took a picture of us laying down with the chalk. She stood on an ladder to take a better photo.   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Alyssa,

I really like your chalk art. It actually looks like your hitting the ball over the net. I did sailing but im not sure what I will look like inside of my boat. I found this kind of art really fun and interesting. How about you?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Alyssa,

I really like your chalk art and your writing. I'm looking forward for a more progress explanation writing. Besides keep it up with your hard work. Maybe next time you could choose a rare sport. Did you really like your chalk art?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Alyssa,

I really like your chalk art and your writing. I'm looking forward for a more progress explanation writing. Besides keep it up with your hard work. Maybe next time you could choose a rare sport. Did you really like your chalk art?

Post a Comment