I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Everyday Theatre

Everyday Theatre
IMG_0349.JPG


Today instead of doing maths,reading and writing Room 7&8 had a theatre day about family relationships. Before we started Katelyn and Julie showed us some scenes of what the theatre is about and they did it as if they were in a video game. After that room 7 went to their own class and did their own thing. We played some games,earned some points and lost some lives. They used a video game because kids these days like to play video games so they made a connection. What I most enjoyed was acting out scenes and watching the other scenes. During the game Katelyn gave us passwords for each level, finally in the end we got the message. EVERY CHILD HAS HOPES AND DREAMS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Alyssa.

I really like how you said that the message that was given is, every child has hopes and dreams. I've wrote that message in my paragraph too. I also had fun with Katlyn. Did you?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Alyssa,
I like how you said "Kids like to play video games, so they made a connection." Everyone enjoyed playing the games. I also thought Katlyn was really funny. Did you ask a question to T or Dave? If you did, what was it and who did you ask?

Post a Comment