I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Friday 6 March 2015

My Best Holiday

My Best Holiday was when I went to Australia with my Nana and Aunty and my little cousin for my other cousins 12th birthday.

Firstly when we arrived to Melbourne my aunt came to pick us up from the airport then we went to their house and when we arrived to the house my cousins ran out of the house to hug us. When we were done hugging we got our bags and putted them in the room and then me and my cousins got the big mattresses and putted it in front of the tv in the lounge.

Next day we went to the market and when we got their my aunt brought us a drink and as soon as we got a drink, Mia accidentally dropped her drink and my aunty started laughing. There after we went to the park and Mia,Laney and I wanted to go to the dairy to get some lollies for us and the little kids and luckily my aunt said “yes” and so then we had to wait to go home. When we got home we went straight to shops but before we went to the shops we rode a bike.

When we went to the shops I asked them “Can I go to the mall please” and they replied “Why” but I didn’t tell them why I just took off to the mall, I went to the mall to get Mia a present because of her birthday. Lastly when we got home I hid the present until the next day and at midnight I asked Mia “How does if feel to be 12” and then I gave her my present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment