I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Thursday 11 June 2015

Jump for Heart

My group for skipping 2015 .JPG


Friday 5th June the whole school had to go to the hall and show the whole school and some parents but it was only a practise though. I was so nervous because I thought that I was going to mess the whole thing up , but i kinda did. My group was on first and I didn’t really know what to do because they changed it but as soon as they told  me what I was meant to do I did it well , but I was really panicking about when I jump into the rope with my rope. But I didn’t mess it up none of us did. Also I really like the other classes music it was really cool and the songs were cool to.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Alyssa.
Wow you should be so nervous. I was nervous as well because I thought I was going to mess it up. I think your group was the best out of all the groups.
When are you going down to GI to skip?

Great Job :D

Post a Comment