I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Safety Rules for Hockey

Safety Rules for Hockey 4 August 2015

Screenshot 2015-08-04 at 10.56.06.png


This morning Room 11 went to play Hockey with Lydia we went at 9:30 to 10:15. Lydia taught us a few rules in Hockey like don't swing the Hockey stick in the air , keep the stick below your knees also when she is talking and if you want to put your hand up don't put the stick up. The first game was follow the leader it was pretty easy. After that we played another game it was kinda like Bus stop the colours were green (go) orange (twist the stick) red (stop) purple ( reverse ) sliver ( go fast.)
Then we played a real game but I kept missing the ball and the ball always went out. By the time of our last game it was time to go back to class. I can't wait until next Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment