I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Friday 6 November 2015

Catching up with the family

WALT: Write a recount 

As the glimpse of sunlight shone on my bedroom window, I could feel the warm Sunday summer sun. Today mum and I thought that we could catch up with my Nana,Aunty and Cousins today.

As I got ready for the day Mum turned the ignition on to start the car. When I heard the car start I ran to entered the car. Before I knew it we were at my Nana’s house, the minute I walked into the house all I could hear were snoring and immediately I knew everyone was asleep. Until I woke them up.

Around 10:30am all the kids were up playing around while the adults were still sleeping. It kinda sucked because I was the oldest so I had to look after the little kids but luckily there were only four of us. We all had to play outside because we were to loud. The older kids played on the trampoline and the two youngest played on the bikes.

Lunch time came up and we were hungry. We asked if we could go and get something from the bakery but the adults told us to not be lazy and make something to eat. We all sighed and made ourselves a ham sandwich and went back outside to eat it. By the time I finished my sandwich I got bored of playing outside, so I decided to go inside and watch tv, all the kids followed me.

Wow did time go fast it was 5:30pm and mum wanted to go home. So we said our goodbyes and left. I felt happy that we went to my nana’s to catch up with the family it was so fun and entertaining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment