I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Friday 12 February 2016

Making class rules

Screenshot 2016-02-10 at 10.54.54.png


Walt: take responsibility for the class rules.


I think it is necessary to have class rules because without class rules the children wouldn’t listen to the teacher, respect others and nobody would be learning anything. It is important to have class rules so you know what to do and what not to do.The rule I find difficult is to stay on task, it is really hard for me because I always daydream or I don’t know what to write. The rule I find easy is Follow the teacher instructions because I do it everyday and all the time. Well I think the consequences should be you get a warning 2x , if that doesn’t work send the child to another class but same level, then go on detention. I don’t like some of the rules but rules are rules and you have to do them or face the consequences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment