I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Friday 8 July 2016

Decorating muffins with patterns

Decorating muffins with patterns
Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 10.21.18 AM.png
IMG_3628.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG

WALT: Study in algebra

Yesterday room 8 were having a competition with decorating the best muffin but we only had 10 minutes to create a pattern. My pattern was banana,orange,banana,orange and a fruit loop on top. I found this easy because I knew what pattern I was going to do, but mine didn’t get picked because it wasn’t creative. Miss Donaldson choose 5 outstanding patterns. Then Nick had to choose the best one out of the 5 and the outstanding muffin was Ketura’s. The next thing I want to learn is perimeter and area.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Alyssa

This short paragraph is amazing all the main ideas are awesome. I adore how you tell Me who won the competition. I was there that Morning and I simply adored that competition we had. I was one of the 5 people who were chosen for the prize but sadly I did not win.But that's okay I might get them next time.
That's Great you want to learn perimeter and area, and I have to say I would like to learn that too.
What did you like most from that morning ?

Keep the good work up Alyssa!

Post a Comment