I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Friday 28 October 2016

Brooke Neal

Brooke Neal has achieved her goal. When she was in year 12 she set a goal for herself "Go to 2016 Rio Olympics" and she made it. While she was in Rio she made a chart with things she would to. One of them had "I am powerful." She said it to herself everyday while she was there. Her brother Shay is a hockey player too, She followed in his footsteps because she said that he was so inspiring to her. Brooke Neal has inspired me not to give up on my goals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Alyssa
I liked the story about brooke she was a nice lady that
had dream I liked how you did the photos what did you like about her?and what would you learn off her.

Unknown said...

Kia ora Alyssa
I liked the story about brooke she was a nice lady that
had dream I liked how you did the photos what did you like about her?and what would you learn off her.

Post a Comment