I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Thursday 24 March 2016

Revise fractions,decimals and percentages

WALT: Revise fractions,decimals and percentages.

Today in maths we were revising fractions, decimals and percentages. We played a game. In the game, we had to match four cards. It was easy to work out because I knew my deci-mat, fractions, percentages and decimals. But it was frustrating because some other people had the card you wanted and you had to throw in some cards. Next I want to learn ratio and proportion.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Alyssa
I like how you were honest about it being frustrating for you. I find decimals, fractions and percentages a very interesting area in maths. Do you know how to convert fractions into decimals?

Post a Comment