I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Thursday 5 May 2016

Memories with my mum

Memories with my mum.

I love my mum. She is the best and I wouldn’t trade her for anything. My mum always helps me when I am stuck or when I don’t understand anything she will make sure I do. If there is something from school she will help me even if she doesn’t understand it completely because that’s how much she cares about my education. My mum always comes to my school events and encourages me a lot to try new things. My mum has sacrificed a lot for me, even when she is mad at me she still takes care of me. When she is sick she still cooks me something to eat.

The best memory with my mum was when I first saw her.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alyssa
You really love your mother. I like how you said that she would still help you even if she didn't understand it. My mother went out on mother's day. What did you do for your mother on mother's day?

Post a Comment