I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Tuesday 17 December 2013

A Tear

A Tear

Today I shed a tear.
1. I shed a tear because I was sad I was sad because my Papa died.
2. I shed a tear because when I was laughing hard.  
3. I shed a tear because my cousin yelled at me for eating her chocolate.
4. I shed a tear because I was playing tag and I fell over my shoelace.
5. I shed a tear because my mum growled me for not getting the mail.
6. I shed a tear because my little cousin bit my leg for her cookie.
7. I shed a tear because my dad gave me $20 for doing the dishes.
8. I shed a tear because I stole my cousin’s milky way and she gave me a huge growling.
9. I shed a tear because when I saw despicable me 2 at the end because it was funny.
10. I shed a tear because I hit my head on the wall cause I was angry.
11. I shed a tear because I was holding my little cousin and she knocked me on the head.
12. I shed a tear because when I was brushing my hair there was a knot and I pulled my hair.
13. I shed a tear because I lost a running race .
14. I shed a tear because I sprained my ankle while skipping.
15. I shed a tear because I was in the pool I scratched my knees.
16. I shed a tear because my cousin pulled my hair.
17. I shed a tear because my cousin smaked me for no reason.
18. I shed a tear because I was grounded for a month.
19. I shed a tear because I cut my self with a knife from cuting the cake.
20.  I shed a tear because I got boxed.
Today I shed a tear because when I was chopping a onion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment