I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Manaiakalani Film Festival

My favourite film is NO MORE CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD.
From our school i enjoyed Room 11’s the title is called NO MORE CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD. I liked it because it was about chocolate also because they acted great. The people in it Chole,Crystal,Lasa,Matthew,Clair and Clevan
The movie I like from other school was Success because it was funny.
For next year 2014 my ideas would be to make a better movie and make it funny like the one that we did this year but not copy it do a different one and make it go a bit longer.

Today i learnt about friendship,not to throw something over the fence when you are playing basketball with your friends,about caring for your friend’s or not being  bullied by other people also to stand up for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment