I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 9 December 2013

Netbook Reflection

Big Question:
How has having a netbook, connected to the internet,Helped my learning this year?


I learnt from my teacher how to put a picture on a the blog and how to do a padlet and how to answer math questions that I don't know on studyladder. Also how to make a movie and how to film it right we also had to do zooming in and out put music in it but first we had to do a storyboard.


I learnt of by myself to do a keyboard shortcut. To make a  new tab you go ctrl T and to delete a tab you go ctrl W also if you want to do ctrl,shift,alt and I.


My Friend helped answer a math question on studyladder and my friend also showed me how to to a bar graph.



This is my studyladder page.






This is what my friend taught me how to work this out


0 comments:

Post a Comment