I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Trenches

Trenches
Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 11.38.41.png
Last Thursday we had to make a trench out of playdoh and if you don’t know what a trench is well it is what soldiers in the ww1 were in. Anyway Miss Ramkolowan put us in groups and in my group was Petuana and Lana. We did this because it was for our topic studies.

Firstly we had to get information for the trench so we know what we’re making. Then when we finished getting information Miss made us play dough for us. As soon as we got the play dough we got some cardboard and started on our trench.

Secondly Petuana,Lana and I had to each make part of the trench. While we were making the wall we were planning what we should make next to go in the trench. Also in our trench there was a dog,first aid kit,food and sandbags. When we finished we had to let the play dough dry in the weekends.

Next when it was Tuesday we had to paint the trench and and complete it so Petuana,Lana and I painted the trench and we got some sticks and put them on the trench. 

Lastly the hardest part was making the wall because it couldn’t stay up right and I think working in a group in better than working only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment