I am a year 8 student at Glen innes school. I am in Room 8 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Thursday 2 April 2015

Problem solving with Mrs Bina


Today a maths teacher came into our class to teach us maths but only a few people went on the mat. Mrs Bina the maths teacher is a Maths Facilitator in New Zealand. Anyway Mrs Bina was teaching us about the birthday cake as you can see in the photo at the top. When she was teaching us she told us to respect each other. Then we got into a group of 3 and in my group was Andrea and Tane. After that Miss was asking us how to half ⅓ of the cake and that was really hard for me because I didn't understand it probably but then I got it. Then she had to leave because it was nearly morning tea. I would like to learn more about halving fractions.Maths with Mrs Bina

0 comments:

Post a Comment